客户询价时这样回复效果特别好

2025-01-02 08:10:01

当客户询价时,这样的措辞回复最让客户舒服,效果也特别好:

we thank you for your letter of (10th November), enquiring for LED lights.

谢谢你们11月10日对LED灯的询价来信。

we are exporting Television of various brands among which XXX Brand and XXX Brand are the most famous ones.

我们现在出口各种品牌的电视,其中XXX和XXX品牌最为著名。

xxxx are in great demand abroad.

xxx在国外需求很多。

our stocks are running down quickly.

我们的存货快速下降。

not only for their fashional design but also for the reasonable prices.

不仅因为它时尚的设计也是因为合理的价格

once you have tried our XXX you will place repeat orders with us in large quantities.

一经试用我们的 XXX产品,你就会向我们大量续订该产品的。

base on your requirment....

根据你方的需求.....

per set,/per bottle,/per piece

每台,每套,每辆/每瓶/每件

the above prices are understood to be on CIF XXX basis, net.

上述价格是成本加保险加运费到XXX的净价。

Please note that we do not allow any commission on our XXXX

请注意我们对我们XXX产品不给任何佣金。

By L/C at sight to be opened through a bank to be approved by the seller ....

用通过卖方认可的银行开立的即期信用证。

the above quotation is made without engagement and is subject to our final confirmation.

上述报价无约束力,以我方最后确认为准。

we would like to take this opportunity of introducing to you our ( XXX Brand TV) which enjoy the same popularity as ( XXX Brand).

我们愿意借此机会将 XXX牌电视介绍给你,XXX牌电视与XXX牌电视受到同样的欢迎。

.....which will give you all the details.

它将提供你该商品的详情。

we are glad to have received your letter of ( 7th September )in connection with your enquiry for XXX

我们高兴地收到你们九月七日有关 XXX的询价信。

subject to your reply reaching us before the end of ( this Month)...

以你方本月底答复到我方为准。

However, if the quantity to be ordered for each individual item exceeds XXX sets we may grant you a (5%) discount.

但每个单项商品的订购量超过 XXX台,则我们可以给你5%折扣。

Meanwhile, please be informed that we require the payment to be made by sight L/C which should be established through a bank approved by us.

同时告诉你方,我们要求用即期信用证付款,该信用证应通过由我方认可的银行开立。

owing to the (durability ) and competitive prices ....

由于经久耐用和竞争性的价格.....

we suggest your placing orders without delay, so that we may gurantee the supply, and you would not miss the chance.

我们建议你们立即订购,以便我们保证供货,你们也不会失去机会。

while appreciating the quality of our XXXX, You will also find that our prices are only too compititive to be acceptable.

赞赏我们XXX的产品质量的同时,你还会发现我们的价格太有竞争力而令你们接受。

we are only too glad to confirm you the order.

我们非常高兴向你确定这个订单。
(主要 too....to..是否定句,但是TOO 前面加个ONLY ,only too....to..就变成肯定句,如本句和上一句)

to accept your present counter offer would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.

接受你们现在的还价意味着我们将有巨大亏损,更不用说利润了。

if at this lowest prices you can not make an order with us ,we are sorry to say that you can only switch your requirements to others suppliers.

如果在这最低的价格你不能同我们下订单,我们非常遗憾地说你们只能把你们的订货需求转向其他供应者了。

● ● ●

外贸不易,且行且珍惜!

你若努力,上帝也会眷顾你!

更多内容请点击下列文章标题阅读:

究竟靠什么才能走好外贸这条路?

连谷歌都不会用,你还说在做外贸?

怎么正确使用Facebook?附帐号被封禁的解决方法

怎么有效使用Twitter开发客户?

究竟靠什么才能走好外贸这条路?

实战解读 - 邮件了解客户需求,展开有效沟通跟进

做外贸唯一可以走的“捷径”是什么?

参展结束后如何更好的跟进客户?

如何有效的提高客户回复率?

如何高效的跟进客户?

你一定要用好的实用外贸工具

怎么用电话促进客户开发跟进?

成为顶尖外贸销售必须具备的12个思维习惯

如何对自己的外贸产品进行明确的市场定位?

REC

在公众号对话框发送关键词“365”了解由外贸充电站发起的365外贸梦想人计划,发送关键词“书籍”了解下载由外贸充电站分享的所有外贸书籍,发送关键词“管理表格”了解下载由外贸充电站分享的所有外贸表格,发送关键词“刘欢”了解阅读由外贸充电站发布的更多内容

扫描或识别二维码添加刘欢为微信好友